Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's Off to Work I Go...

I am travelling for the next several days, so no news will be - well - no news. Before I go, I do want to catch y'all up on the latest MegaChallenge stats. I made it to the gym for workout 56/200 today and met 161.5 on the scale for the first time in a long time. Let's move the car, please.



Okay, now that that's done, my goal for the trip is to maintain my weight. I won't have a lot of choice about when and what I eat - only how much of it - so, keeping tabs on calories will be a little more difficult. I do plan to locate the fitness room at the hotel and become acquainted with some form of stationary motion. Maintaining my weight on a business trip will be a huge victory for me. Historically, I have taken baggier clothes to wear toward the end of long trips. Not this time.

Wish me luck!

No comments: